Skip to main content

Fun With Photo Capitioning

In light of all the seriousness that is going on today with the presidential debates (here in the states). I thought I would lighten the day up a bit with some hilarious gymnastics photos complete with fun captions!

Aliya Mustafina, Rebecca Bross and Jiang Yuyuan

Rebecca: Ewwww, girl, did you remember to put deodorant on today?
Musty: Don't even go there bronze medalist, I know where you sleep!

Danell Leyva


This is what I'm going to do to the judges if they give me a lousy score!

Ksenia Afanseyeva


Today, gymnastics, tomorrow, the WORLD!

Anastasia Grishina


OMG! This couldn't be a worse time to need to pee!

Aliya Mustafina


Back off or I will cut you!


What did I just tell you about cutting you? You think I'm joking? Try me!

Alicia Sacramone channels Mean Girls


I'm sorry people are so jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm so popular

Stephen Colbert 

How he see's gymnastics

Nastia Liukin


Go ahead, give me that perfect score, you know you want to, judges.



This next series is of the US Olympic Team as the cast of Mean Girls, anyone wanna take bets on which one is Regina George?


I guess McKayla is the Regina George of the group and the others alternate:






That's all for now. Tune in later for more gymnastics awesomeness. If you have any funny photos to add to my roster, please click the contact me tab and send me your pics!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elise Ray Officially Named Washington Head Coach

Elise Ray, 2000 Olympic Bronze Medalist,  US National Champion, NCAA champion, has been named the head coach at the University of Washington's gymnastics program, following the retirement of longtime head coach, Joanne Bowers.

Peyton Ernst Transfers to Alabama

 Peyton Ernst announced that she's transferred to the University of Alabama to complete her education and to continue her college gymnastics career.

Kyla Ross Out of Worlds Selection

Kyla Ross has ended her bid for a  spot on a third world championship team and withdrawn from worlds selection camp for the world championships in Glasgow, Great Britain. USA Gymnastics released a statement earlier today confirming Kyla's withdrawal from the selection camp, which starts Oct. 6th.