Skip to main content

Welcome to the new blog site!

Welcome to MCS Maria's Elite Gymnastics new blog site!

I'm glad you've made the transfer with me to my new Blogger site. I hope this format will be more welcoming to you and I hope you'll keep visiting.

This is still my gymnastics blog, dedicated to all things elite artistic gymnastics. This is a site for gymnastics fans and devotees. I will be posting topics related to the sport of gymnastics. This is a site that is welcome to everyone, and if you have any suggestions, or topics you want me to blog about, please feel free to contact me. I will be creating an email exclusively for this blog. When I create it, I will post that here. I mostly follow women's artistic gymnastics, so if you want to see posts about the men, please go ahead and contact me and if you provide content or ideas, I will be happy to give you due credits.

My rule is that topics MUST be related to the sport of gymnastics. If you submit a topic, please make sure it is related to gymnastics. This is not a blog about politics or world events so please keep all comments directed towards blog topics. This is a safe space for everyone, so please be polite to one another. I will not tolerate cruelty or abusive comments of any kind.

With that out of the way, please enjoy this video I am posting. I will post next about the finalized WAG Code of Points for 2013-2016. Expect to find out more fun facts.

Until next time my fellow gymnastics lovers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elise Ray Officially Named Washington Head Coach

Elise Ray, 2000 Olympic Bronze Medalist,  US National Champion, NCAA champion, has been named the head coach at the University of Washington's gymnastics program, following the retirement of longtime head coach, Joanne Bowers.

Peyton Ernst Transfers to Alabama

 Peyton Ernst announced that she's transferred to the University of Alabama to complete her education and to continue her college gymnastics career.

Kyla Ross Out of Worlds Selection

Kyla Ross has ended her bid for a  spot on a third world championship team and withdrawn from worlds selection camp for the world championships in Glasgow, Great Britain. USA Gymnastics released a statement earlier today confirming Kyla's withdrawal from the selection camp, which starts Oct. 6th.