Skip to main content

New Year's Resolutions

Welcome to 2014.

It's the New Year, which means it's time to start making New Year's Resolutions and then forget about them by Valentine's Day. I thought I would take it upon myself to suggest some New Year's resolutions for the gymnastics community.



Viktoria Komova

I will not come down with potentially fatal diseases this year.

Aliya Mustafina


I will not be the featured on Seasame Street with my twisting form

Carlotta Ferlito

I will think twice before I say things in interviews

Shang Chunsong

I will not wear ten pounds of glitter on my eyes.

MyKayla Skinner


I will have a skill called the "Skinner"

Roxana Popa


In addition to taking over the sport of gymnastics with my sheer awesomeness, I will come up with a gymternet prank that doesn't involve giving my fans heart attacks. Ok, maybe not.

Marta Karolyi


I will stop putting my athletes in shades of hot pink that not even drag queens will wear.

McKayla Maroney


This year, I am planning to master a Keek video of myself as I am mid-air on the vault.

Sam Mikulak


I will be the sexiest male gymnast since Sexy Alexei Nemov.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elise Ray Officially Named Washington Head Coach

Elise Ray, 2000 Olympic Bronze Medalist,  US National Champion, NCAA champion, has been named the head coach at the University of Washington's gymnastics program, following the retirement of longtime head coach, Joanne Bowers.

Peyton Ernst Transfers to Alabama

 Peyton Ernst announced that she's transferred to the University of Alabama to complete her education and to continue her college gymnastics career.

Kyla Ross Out of Worlds Selection

Kyla Ross has ended her bid for a  spot on a third world championship team and withdrawn from worlds selection camp for the world championships in Glasgow, Great Britain. USA Gymnastics released a statement earlier today confirming Kyla's withdrawal from the selection camp, which starts Oct. 6th.